[lit-ideas] Re: Presumptions

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:04:35 +0000

It is the standard bullshit of high school bullies, it is often fenced off by
“in my opinion” as in “in my opinion, it helps not to be an idiot, but of
course others have others opinionions, blah, blah, blah, blah
It is the usual way to bully a real question “but how do you know that x? can
you prove that x?” and so forth. Standardized moves of derrida’s whores