[lit-ideas] Re: Pres mental health

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:33:00 -0500

>>So, maybe we should be making deals with the leaders of the Iranians?

Yeah that's one of the scenarios. Diplomacy fails. Pre-emption is considered untenable. The Iranians get all H-bombed up, then they pull the old North Korean blackmail game to help finance their oppression.

Eric
_____
“More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.”
— Woody Allen.