[lit-ideas] Pre-emptive suicide attacks

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

I am not advocating that the US should go to war
against North Korea, but it puzzles me that we don't
hear from the resident warmonger ("I think we should
nuke them but I don't support it") about this.

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/North_Korean_Defense_Chief_Warns_Of_Pre_Emptive_Attack_On_US.html

North Korea's defense chief has warned that Pyongyang
could also launch a preemptive attack against the
United States, with state media saying soldiers were
ready to be "human bombs."

http://mail.yahoo.com