[lit-ideas] Re: Precendents (should be Precedents of course)

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:24:13 +0100

My 'you' as in 'as you do' was thoroughly colloquial and was not meant to
signifiy you or anyone else except me and any other people who happen to be
poking around the UN site.

Later you seem to remove yourselve from any historical proposition. Interesting
isn't it that when faced with the proposition that the State of Israel was
founded on terrorism, that topic seems strangely out of bounds.

And when you said: 'Terrorist organizations should be exterminated, not dealt
with diplomatically.' You didn't mean terrorist organizations that were or are
fighting for a cause you believed in. Implicitely, it seems you are saying that
you agree with terrorist activities, providing they are not carried out by
Islamic militants.

Is that the case, Lawrence?

Simon