[lit-ideas] Re: Pound's treason

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:30:45 -0600

Indeed, RP, indeed.  There are many, many advantages to my approach which
is not limited to the arts, no, not at all, but extends to all areas of
knowledge and the arts.  There is only one genius and that is human genius.
If I can get the world to adopt my anti-provenance procedures then we might
just find ourselves the authors of World Peace -- of course we won't be
able to take credit for it except as the Hippies.