[lit-ideas] Re: Potable Literature

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 22:35:37 EDT

I was horrified to learn from a friend who volunteers at the local library
that after each "Friends of the Library" book sale, boxes and boxes and boxes
of
unsold books, for which the library has no shelf room, are thrown in the
garbage.  There must be a better way.  What does your community do?
Julie Krueger