[lit-ideas] Re: Potable Literature

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:41:48 -0400

I'm sorry, David, but can you please explain the concept of a library
bookstore?  It's a library, but it's a store?  How can it be a store?  I
thought the whole point of a library was to bring the books back?  And if
it's a store, how can it be a library?  I mean, you can bring the book back
to the store, if you want to, but you certainly don't have to, like in a
library.  Then again, I guess you don't really _have_ to bring the book back
to the library either.  Whatever.   You get what I'm saying, which is this:
What the hell is a library bookstore?  Wait!  Is it a store IN the library?
Yes.  That must be it.  There's no other explanation.

Erin
of the potable library