[lit-ideas] Re: Popper's Trialism and Spatio-Temporal Continuancy

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:55:50 +0100

Since knowledge changes over time - new knowledge is acquired, parts of old
knowledge are discarded - it can hardly help having a temporal dimension as
well. The question arises if it is spatial. If it is something storable in
libraries and databases then it is spatial and seemingly indistinguishable
from W1. If it exists only in the minds, then it is seemingly
indistinguishable from W2.

O.K.