[lit-ideas] Re: Popper at the Augean Stables: Knowledge As Justified Stable Belief

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:17:36 +0000 (UTC)

In a message dated 10/12/2015 4:46:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rpaul@xxxxxxxx writes:
I don't know if one could learn anything from this,  but D McE says I must
send it on. Yrs, RP>
I didn't know that I did. But just as I's considering flying over, a rumour
reached me that Sarah Palin is presenting her notes on Popper at the Colloquium
and, after pausing whether to attend to ask her spelling of "Colloquium", I
decided to stay safe on this side of the pond.
Best,Donal