[lit-ideas] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:30:22 -0800

Hey Mike, Robert, Walter, if you click on the link you see they're still taking entries. We could be the official Lit-Id Notaclues. Well Walter probably knows how to play and skate and stuff. I'll bring my tennis racket and golf shoes. Robert can bring his logic posers and other fiendish weapons, Mike can bring the drinks and we'll have a re-enactment of Monty Python's philosophers' soccer game...on ice!

Brill.

I'm calling the airlines and asking for a discount right now.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon