[lit-ideas] Re: Poll: Majority Believe Iraq Coverage Biased

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:50:56 -0600

Robert, are polls a hot button issue with you? This isn't a nit that I would pick considering I didn't designate one a poll and one an article.

Funny like "ha ha" funny or like twirling your index around your ear funny?

On Jan 7, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

Interesting reasoning here.  I post two articles about media bias
regarding Iraq and negativity...

You are very funny. You say you posted two artcles 'about media bias regarding Iraq,' thus seeming to imply that they both dealt with media bias regarding Iraq. However, one of them was about what a sample of the population believed about media bias. This is like claiming that a poll showing that a certain percentage of the population believes in Gd says something about Gd.

Robert Paul