[lit-ideas] Re: Poll: Majority Believe Iraq Coverage Biased

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:44:03 -0600

On Jan 7, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Andreas Ramos wrote:

Brian has also never bothered to read the Iraq Study Group Report.

Interesting reasoning here. I post two articles about media bias regarding Iraq and negativity and you respond that if I agree with these then I must not have read the ISG. Because, I assume, that everyone who read the ISG has concluded the exact opposite. And the ISG is infallible. Brilliant. That would make a cat laugh.

Brian
PS I believe I've already said this but I have read the ISG Report.