[lit-ideas] Re: Poll: Majority Believe Iraq Coverage Biased

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:59:34 -0600

You make yourself look silly by continuing to say I didn't read the ISG Report. Moreover, it does your side no good to take a portion of the ISG out of context. In fact, they report that ONE DAY saw an estimated 1,100 attacks, not per day [pg. 62]. So who is misleading who? But I won't assume you knowingly mislead, unlike what you will do with me and others that disagree with you. Did you actually read the report Andreas?

And who are you quoting below?  I didn't write that.

On Jan 7, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Andreas Ramos wrote:

If you read the ISG Report, then you would know the situation in Iraq is much worse than reported.

Instead, you intentionally mislead people by saying "the media is biased against the war."