[lit-ideas] Re: Poetry x 2 = Sabbatical

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:19:50 -0400

I told my SO that I thought it would be fun to get drunk and carve a pumpkin into a transcendental unity but he said "only if I get to hold the knife" :(

Erin
Toronto

Quoting Judith Evans <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

No, it's about 50 F outside. The leaves are yellow and red.
Brilliant sunlight.

Great. (I thought the Buffalo snows might have reached you.) It's a bit like that here now, except the leaves are, mainly, pale gold.

From it, I am finalizing a design for a jack-o-lantern.

We made those from swedes (but people here do use pumpkins now). I wimp out and buy chocolate Scary Things for the trick n treaters. Then it's Guy Fawkes....

Judy

-- Erin