[lit-ideas] Re: Poetry x 2 = Sabbatical

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 01:46:17 -0400

Lawrence said:
>> Perhaps there is nothing you want to learn from Merwin.<<

Mike replied:
No, I just want to use him for my Spiritual Sexual needs.

"Spiritual sexual needs."
Now there's a package of needs I've never considered. Do I have them too? Or
are they only available to Southerners? What do they consist of, Mike? Would
you elaborate?

Ah! Are you talking about intercourse with God?

Stan Spiegel