[lit-ideas] Re: Please correct me if I'm wrong. Please.

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:44:09 -0500

I think he's confident that he is in a crucial role in God's Ultimate Plan,
that he has done what God has instructed him, and so everything will work
out fine.

Julie Krueger
talk about highjacking religion.....

On 6/3/07, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You'd think Bush's head would hurt.  But I guess he inherited his
mother's ability to ignore ugly truths.  The world just looks better
that way.
Ursula