[lit-ideas] Please Re-Subscribe JLS

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 02:01:10 -0500

You know, we could be on B. Traven's _Ghost Ship_. Teemu and Andreas could be long gone, vanished, Amelia Earharted, kidnapped by gypsies, beamed up by space aliens for probing, chained in dungeons of psychopathic sadists, off on secret missions to save the world, living in Chattanooga under assumed names. It could be Pirandello time. They could be Godot'd.

We could be on our own folks.

Why not just set up a "forward to the list protocol"? Mike, aka Atlas, shouldn't have to shoulder the burden. We could set up our own shadow government and make it happen (without the pistachio shipment from Iran that is). We could just re-direct all lit-ideas posts to JL and vice versa. Nicht wahr?