[lit-ideas] Re: Please Help

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 16:11:34 EST

You're obviously meant by the gods of technology to continue to receive
these posts....May one of them guide you..

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Please Help  Date:
1/5/2007 12:14:02 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _virajkafle@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:virajkafle@xxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello to all,

The message I'm going to post  here does not conform to the rules of the
list. However, now I can find no  other option but to do so. For last thre
days or so, I'm trying to  unsubscribe from the list. I'm even getting the
unsubscription confirmation  message. But I'm still getting messages from the
list. I've unsubscribed  thrice and thrice I've got the confirmation, but for
no good. I would be  greatly obliged if somebody could look into the matter
or suggest me what to  do.

Regards.