[lit-ideas] Please Help

  • From: "Viraj Kafle" <virajkafle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:29:05 +0530

Hello to all,

The message I'm going to post here does not conform to the rules of the list. However, now I can find no other option but to do so. For last thre days or so, I'm trying to unsubscribe from the list. I'm even getting the unsubscription confirmation message. But I'm still getting messages from the list. I've unsubscribed thrice and thrice I've got the confirmation, but for no good. I would be greatly obliged if somebody could look into the matter or suggest me what to do.

Regards.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>