[lit-ideas] Re: Pirates and Sodomy

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:34:25 -0500

JL:
wrong, wrong, wrong (on  three counts).

You don't know that. In fact, I'll bet you're wrong, wrong, wrong. Bet they're all sondomites.

OK, I thought it must be somekind of play on 'sodomite' -- but I didn't know how to get there. Never knew about the Marquis of Queensberry's "sondomite". Don't know how I missed that first Goggle page, I looked at 20 others.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>