[lit-ideas] Re: Pilots and Sondomites

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:09:09 -0500

JL:
What's _head_. When a pilot is 'giving head' is that active or  passive?

Funny thing that. I've often quizzed myself: who's giving head here? Thought no one else had ever wondered.

Note that in lingo it's catamite versus sondomite, but that's wrong in that
the first is Graeco-Latin ('cup-bearer', originally Hebe, later changed to
Ganymede) and the latter is Queensberrian.

So who are you going to trust?  The Etruscans or the Greeks or the queens?

Not sure about that, but they 'orphan' are.

Orphan they are, yes, and as per usual, orphans orphan have to take care of themselves. No tears here. Just the way it is. Get over it.

I've often wondered why homosexuality should be so blessed with a plenitude of nomenclature while the majority of us "sexuals" go so threadbare. I guess some experiences just demand multitudinous expression.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>
In a message dated 4/12/2009 8:34:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Never knew about the Marquis of Queensberry's
"sondomite".

----

OK. Let's see if you know the pun now on  headline.

What's _head_. When a pilot is 'giving head' is that active or  passive?
Note that in lingo it's catamite versus sondomite, but that's wrong in that
the first is Graeco-Latin ('cup-bearer', originally Hebe, later changed to
Ganymede) and the latter is Queensberrian.

I bet they are all sondomites.

Not sure about that, but they 'orphan' are.

Cheers,

JL

**************The Average US Credit Score is 692. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!