[lit-ideas] Re: Philosophy of the Weather (Was: Meteorologica)

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:59:27 +0200

It's a local version of Italian which is probably derived from some coastal
Adriatic dialect and may have gotten corrupted in the meanwhile. Italian
used to be widely spoken in these parts, now not so much.

O.K.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Madonna candeora del inversno xemo for a maxe piove de stravento del
inverno xemo dentro

Yes omar your quasi Italian is better than mine