[lit-ideas] Re: Philosophy Rap

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:59:50 -0230

That's an early filmclip of RP in the cafeteria of Mutton College making an
effort to address his students in SOL (student-oriented language, of course.)

My only cinematographic appearance was as A. Rickman's double in DieHard I. (How
else would a reference to the Frond Liberation de Quebec make it into a
Hollywood movie?) He couldn't do an American accent right, his German was
terrible at the time, and he suffered terribly from vertigo.

Not quitting his day job,

Walter O