[lit-ideas] Re: Philosophical Investigations online - correction/amplification

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:45:24 -0230

Idiot of the Year Award definitely goes to Walter. I had completely forgotten
about Tyson's convictions. Thanks for the attempted clarification, Donal. But
there's no excuse whatsoever for my unfortunate remark. In accordance with our
List Guidelines on Apologies, I hereby apologize to all, promise never to do it
again, ask for forgiveness and am preparded to make a donation to a worthwhile
charity in the name of any member of the List.

Walter O.

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php