[lit-ideas] Re: Permission to speak?

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:01:44 -0400

Judy:I see -- I hope it is a formality, I can see Obama wants Congress to take
the rap, as it were, but what a pity.

Some people in the legal profession believe that the ability to get an abortion
legally  has caused so much turmoil because it was given by a decision of the
Supreme Court rather than through Congressional action.

It has become very difficult and if I wanted to help someone I would take them
to another country.  Gynecologists are murdered and clinics are driven out.
Women are screamed at, prayed for, insulted.  Some states don't have clinics
and others might have one or two.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI