[lit-ideas] Re: Permission to speak?

  • From: EVANS JUDITH <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 23:31:11 +0100

but is the vote to repeal it?  or is it in favour of Obama's

"repeal at some future undetermined date if and when the President, the
Secretary of Defense, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs all certify that
the new Pentagon regulations that would replace the current DADT policy are
consistent with military readiness, etc."

bill?  (I copied that wording from americablog.com)

better than nothing, of course...

Judy Evans, Cardiff