[lit-ideas] Re: Paying taxes for months on end

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:52:19 +0100

Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 1:00:00 PM, Brian wrote:

B> Thank you for looking this up, Ursula.  I knew we weren't in the top
B> ten but this shows we aren't even in the top thirty-five!

Your spending on health is *very* high, for what various US experts
agree is a poorer system than many... (that isn't "experience" only,
they've done work on it). So if you want lower taxes you should vote
for (*shudder*) "socialized medicine*.

Also I think perhaps you've missed Ursula's point.

  Judy

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx