[lit-ideas] Re: Paul Starr? David Hufford?

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:39:58 EDT

I wasn't clear -- sorry.  What happens when I type inbetween kids calling.
David Hufford presented the lecture.  And it was beyond fascinating.  But it
was tantalizing -- just a taste and I wanted much more.  He quoted Starr
somewhat extensively.  I'm unfamiliar with Starr and obviously need to inform
myself.
 I'm very anxious to read a couple of Hufford's books.  I also think now I
need to read Social Transformation.  Looking for Starr on Amazon, there is a
new
book --
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0465081932/qid=1082691530/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-5323946-9807005?v=glance&s=books#product-details.

Julie