[lit-ideas] Re: Passing the cup for Julie

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 01:19:11 -0500

I am in absolute awe.  That was a piece of art. A bit of true beauty.   It
nearly brought tears to my eyes.  No longer hyperventilating, but near
worship.  I need to see this device being used in person.  I wish I were 20
again, to see what the next 60 years hold.

Julie Krueger
thinking, once again, that the sci-fi writers we all loved so much at one
stage of our reading lives, were not nearly as imaginative as we thought.

On 6/2/07, Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

More toys for Julie:  http://www.perceptivepixel.com/

yrs,
andreas