[lit-ideas] Re: Paris Hilton carrot?

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 00:36:32 -0700

a carrot that looks EXACTLY like Paris Hilton.

I say we collect money, buy this carrot, and donate it to Mutton College, where students can gaze upon it every October 21st.

Bring it on. Oxford may have the Ashmolean, but Mutton has a talking meteorite,
a dog that can recite Chomsky's famous sentence (AND translate it into Latin)
and a mature oak tree that looks like a ham sandwich when the light falls on it
just right. Simeon Mutton himself had a birthmark that resembled one of
Rembrandt's self-potraits, although there's been a recent controversy over its
authenticity.

Robert Paul
Cabinet of Wonders Centre
Mutton College