[lit-ideas] Re: Paranoid with my Pentax in the morning

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:08:07 -0400

Lawrence,

I was thinking of your use of the word, "cult."  I don't think they like that.
In our country, anyone can call his/her group a religion.  And many do, for
financial reasons.  And anyone can call himself a reverend.  I saw one of these
guys on TV claiming that we are a "harlot" society.  And who is the leader of
this horrid society?  None other than Oprah.  I would laugh if I didn't find
this whole thing so frightening.  I am opposed to tax exemptions for religion.
And faith based anything financed by taxes.

I think maybe you will be OK Lawrence.  Too many other law suits against
ex-members exposes.  In the meanwhile, let Robert take the load of your mind.
I think he really is paranoid in chief.  Or, maybe it's me.  And keep the
pictures coming.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI