[lit-ideas] Re: Paranoid with my Pentax in the morning

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:11:20 +0100 (BST)

--- On Fri, 19/8/11, Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Muriel hasn’t called yet, but just in case, does anyone know any nice places I
>might move to, places like the ones in my photos where my girls can run off
>leash, places where no spiffy little security guards on Yamahas will ask if
>they can help me?>

No need to move. Just do like Donal - always be carrying a small suitcase
containing paperback copies of 'The Logic of Scientific Discovery'. If
challenged, simply click open the case - scientologists fizzle into dust at the
merest glimpse inside, like vampires when their bedroom curtains are suddenly
drawn mid-afternoon. It helps to wear one of my scientology t-shirt range:
photos of a mass coven, sorry AGM [captioned 'May contain nuts'], or of Tom
Cruise ['In no way is this man gay' or of John Travolta ['Whither Battlefield
Earth II?'].

And yes, because it is an open list they can read everything written here. But
they are noted for their sense of humour more than anything so...hold on,
there's a knock at the doo