[lit-ideas] Re: Panic Attack Rant

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 18:03:44 -0400

Don't you have a life?  Don't you have anything better to do?  There's no
way I care enough about you that I would even consider doing that on you.
The only way to take this is as a compliment that you think me important
enough to put such effort into.  Clearly you enjoy reading my posts, that
you would put so much effort into re-reading.  I thank you for the
appreciation.