[lit-ideas] Overlooked by Terrorists

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 23:48:43 -0400

Andy: I'm tempted to think that the terrorists will lose will interest in us now.

Eric: Just had a thought about our first contact with extraterrestrial intelligence. They land in a shiny flying saucer, introduce themselves on global TV, and immediately get a fatwah death contract placed upon them by the Islamists. Pat Robertson gets in the act later in the week wondering why Bush just doesn't sign a finding to have them killed.