[lit-ideas] Re: Outsourcing shinannigans

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:51:50 -0600

Yes, I agree. I just hope the Chinese don't transfer all those tonal inflections into English -- I'd never be able to manage that. What am I saying?! A Southern accent can just about match Chinese tonalities. What am I saying?! I'll be dead before any of that happens. I do hope I live to see some music put into English by the Hispanics. I support illegal immigration for that reason alone. Maybe Spanish and Chinese sounds will come together in English to make an opera. Global is good. Greed is bad.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Wager" <john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx>