[lit-ideas] Re: Outsourcing shinannigans

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 02:55:45 -0600

See, knowing truth and choosing to either be upset or not in the face of it
is hugely preferable to attempts to hoodwink me.  I would be far more
inclined to cut some slack if they weren't required by their employers to
play-act.  Obviously it is not the employee's fault....but it seems
self-destructive on the part of the employers to pretend to play this game.

Julie Krueger