[lit-ideas] Re: Oops. We did it again. The NYT apologizes.

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:32:14 -0700 (PDT)

It is encouraging to see that they apologize, but less
so that they put the blame on Iraqi defectors instead
of the officials who demanded this false information
and the reporters who peddled it. (The foremost among
these being Judith Miller, whose name is not
mentioned.)

O.K.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/26/international/middleeast/26FTE_NOTE.html?8dpc

http://messenger.yahoo.com/