[lit-ideas] Re: One step closer to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:28:04 -0700

On Oct 18, 2006, at 8:16 AM, Paul Stone wrote:

God, Paul, why do you have to ruin EVERYTHING.

I'm still optimistic about it, I can't wait to be able to drive across the lake in an hour to get to a city that takes me 3 1/2 hours to drive to around the lake. And with only 35 miles to traverse, I wouldn't even need a floaty gas station or a hotel.

Crabbing from your car!

Brill.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon