[lit-ideas] Re: One fewer god

  • From: jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:53:09 -0400

That was helpful, J.S.  I'm not a "follower" of Campbell (when asked I call
myself an unafiliated monotheist), but I wanted to point something out to
Irene.  I need to find a quote from one of his books for her.  But you've gotta
be kidding me that we live in a three-dimensional world.....

Julie Krueger

 (even a clumsy utopia would be fine w/ me)