[lit-ideas] Re: On the radio (was more polls)

  • From: Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Robert Paul)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Nov 2004 13:59:10 PST

Judy: I forgot about Oregon. Is anyone voting there today? In Florida,
people are queuing up...

RP: Oh, yes, we're still voting. One can drop off one's ballot (in its sealed
envelope) at a number of places until 8:00 pm. As of yesterday, Multnomah County
(Portland) had a 62% return, and they're expecting 84%, so there are votes yet
out there. It's cold, wet and rainy here. The forecast for the Northeast,
including very important Pennsylvania, is for heavy rain.
Robert Paul
about to take 100 mg. of Trazadone, somewhere near Reed Colledge