[lit-ideas] Re: On being called a liar by John

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:36:30 +0900

Lawrence,
At the very least, you are passing along unsubstantiated and demonstrably
false rumor. You do not acknowledge at all the sources that I provided that
demonstrate the falseness of your assertions, preferring instead a feeble ad
hominem diversion about whether or not I understand dialogue. I do. And, in
my informed opinion, you are not engaging in dialogue. You are lying in a
brazen and bald-faced manner and attempting to evade being called on your
lies by saying they are just your opinion. Sorry, the facts say otherwise.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN