[lit-ideas] Re: On being called a Lyre

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:01:30 -0500

I cannot tell you how gladdened I am to read this from you.  Although I note
you must have made a typo re. McCain's age relative to Palin's....

Julie Krueger
(hey -- I couldn't resist.  Well I could possibly have but I didn't.  No,
actually, I couldn't...)

<<This business of pressuring the Iraqis is of special concern to me.  It
doesn't make me happy because if true it will favor McCain.  It alarms me
because if true and he is elected we have the very situation that was my
impression, my opinion, that he isn't listening to advice and that he doesn't
know how inexperienced he is – or perhaps he does know and doesn't care(just
"my fear" and not even an opinion).   How much experience did Alexander have
when he set off conquering and to conquer?  He was even younger than Sarah
Palin – not that she has the sort of ego Alexander did.>>