[lit-ideas] Re: On Nip Thievery [Lawrence's investigations]

  • From: cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 05:04:23 +0200

On 6-Jun-08, at 4:54 AM, Robert Paul wrote:

. ..there's no requirement that literature be fictional—I'll mention again 'memoirs,' and works of history ...

And I'll mention the works of Sigmund Freud,who was awarded the Goethe Prize [Goethepreis der Stadt Frankfurt], "a German literary award of high prestige".

Here I'm quoting a well-known if somewhat controversial Internet site which also lists past winners:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goethe_Prize

Chris Bruce
in Kiel, Germany