[lit-ideas] Re: On Nip Thievery

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 00:55:24 -0500

And, belatedly, Congrats, John!!  Is the gender of said babe known or is it
a surprise?  What names await him/her?  How excited ARE you?  I assume, of
course, that pictures of the wee one are already forthcoming.  I remember
when my husband's daughter gave birth for the first time 4 years ago, her
first words to Grandpa were an awed and exhausted, "I made a person..."

Julie Krueger