[lit-ideas] Re: On Nip Thievery

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

Everything is whatever people agree it is;&nbsp;the earth was flat because
everybody said it was, racial superiority, religion, history.
Everything&nbsp;is&nbsp;because everybody says it is.&nbsp; And if somebody
says something isn't the way everybody says it is (democracy is on the march,
GW), they're deemed unpatriotic, the fringe, etc. etc.&nbsp; Humans are
lemmings...
&nbsp;