[lit-ideas] Re: Oil Prices

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 14:02:32 -0400

>>Oil prices were up to nearly $120 a barrel

Wouldn't you know it! That's when I decided to buy a barrel of oil. Needed a table to set near my reading-chair -- something to put the Ott light on, you know, alongside the whale-skull ashtray and my dueling pistols -- so I plunged into the market.

Really regret that plunge. It took weeks to clean up. Felt like a seagull swooping near the Exxon Valdez.

Feeling Pickens' pain,
Eric