[lit-ideas] Re: Off Base

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:28:21 +0100

Ha-ha! It made me think of Zeus abducting Europa for some reason. :-)

The reason was that she was a looker. And he was a bull obviously. Or not so obviously since he decided to carry her off over the sea, riding over the waves just high enough to stop her getting wet.

I take it you've read 'The Marriage of Cadmius and Harmony'.

Quite a leap from Ken and Barbie. Which begs a wholly different question concerning philosophers and dolls. A question I've decided not to ask.

Simon
Tight lipped.