[lit-ideas] Re: Odom on Iran, Iraq and defeat

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:05:13 EST

I think that's what the repair guy said about my AC last summer...

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Odom on Iran,
Iraq and defeat  Date: 2/19/2007 3:45:00 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Brian:
This creative reality construct (CRC) program seems a bit buggy to me and
probably needs a minor version upgrade to handle the redundancy response
errors.  I also suggest an upgrade in scenarios as version 1.0 isn't able  to
differentiate between silly and serious thought and has a limited response
range.
Nothing some good, thorough quality assurance can't fix.

     : )

Mike Geary
Memphis