[lit-ideas] Re: Odom on Iran, Iraq and defeat

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 15:35:56 -0600

After I wrote "there isn't much to say except to address something you continue to write - that I want the U.S. to attack other countries. I don't want that" Andreas responded with

You want attacks

And then, without any apparent irony, followed with

Why should we listen to you?

This creative reality construct (CRC) program seems a bit buggy to me and probably needs a minor version upgrade to handle the redundancy response errors. I also suggest an upgrade in scenarios as version 1.0 isn't able to differentiate between silly and serious thought and has a limited response range. Nothing some good, thorough quality assurance can't fix.

~Brian