[lit-ideas] Re: Obama Security-Dog's name outrages Muslims

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:15:30 -0500

Judy: Religious conflict has of course been tragic for the Indian
subcontinent.I would wish partition had never occurred.

Why do you think things would have been better without partition?

Veronica Caley
          From: Veronica Caley <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, 22 November, 2010, 16:09

          Thanks Judy.  I was trying to find out if there really was a dog by
that name.  I actually ran across a comment somewhere that the name was German
and it was spelled a little differently.  The other thing that caught my

                    From: Veronica Caley <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Obama Security-Dog's name outrages
Muslims
                    To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Monday, 22 November, 2010, 1:03

                    Lawrence I looked up Redifnews and all I find is a domain
registry place.  Why is that?

                    Veronica Caley

                    Milford, MI